Join mathematicians and like-minded teachers.
Join us for a session of the Melbourne Maths Teacher Circle with a half day of practical and hands-on maths professional learning.
Are you a teacher who….
- enjoys doing and being challenged by maths?
- is after strategies to help students become better problem solvers?
- wants to learn more about maths and maths teaching?
- is keen to build meaningful connections and join a like-minded community?
Then Maths Teacher Circles are for you!
In this workshop you will:
- dive into thought-provoking maths
- discuss strategies and routines that can shape your practice
- meet like-minded educators and mathematical thinkers
- learn about the Melbourne Maths Teacher Circle.
Thursday 2 April 2020, 10:00am to 2:00pm
Vermont Secondary College
Register today, as places are limited!