Not in Melbourne? Get support in starting a new Circle.
What you will need to get started:
- A space to host a kick-off event plus around 4 after-school Maths Teacher Circle events during the year.
- A core group of K-12 maths teachers and mathematicians.
Support you will receive:
- Resources, including maths problems and sample event schedules.
- Help in spreading the word to teachers and mathematicians about your Circle.
- Automatic collection of expressions of interest to join your Circle.
- Other remote support as needed.
Contact us today to get started.
For other information, check out this organiser toolkit used by new Maths Teacher Circles in the United States.